Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wedding Stress


I never thought that I would be one of those brides and couldn't get their sh*t together. We've been engage for a year today, and in 5 months from today I will be freaking out with nerves because it's the night before my wedding.



Last October I thought I knew exactly what I wanted for this wedding. I have been "planning" it for years. Within the month I had everything picked out and organized. Eleven months later and almost nothing is the same. That's normal, I know, for brides to change their minds a million times until they find the perfect everything. The issue that I'm having is that it's really starting to get close to the point where I need to have everything set in stone and ordered, forcing me to make a decision on everything. This is giving me stress to no end because I have changed my mind so many times that I am worried I will find something I like more after I've placed orders and made deposits.




I've already gone through an incredible amount of stress with my wedding pictures because I didn't do enough research first and I didn't go with my gut. Ever since I've been paying so much attention to detail to the point where I'm more concerned what my guests are going to think about the way this or that looks and not with how Mike and I like everything.




I am making some progress and I am slowing getting things ordered and making final decisions. Current stressor is getting the invitations ordered and ordering they with enough time to get them made and delivered to me by January 1st. Which means over the next week I need to finalize my guest list, get a count on invitations and contact the company.




My biggest concern is whether or not the RSVP cards are going to say "__ Beef __ Chicken __ Fish" or the actual names of the food that we are choosing. I guess it would really be no big deal if I listed the names of the food and if I pick something else then so be it. Most people probably wont remember what they ordered anyway. I wish I was able to just give them the option at the table, but that would cost me an extra $1,000.




Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment