Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wedding shoes!

I stayed home sick on Tuesday and I got a nice little surprise! The doorbell rang and I honestly had no idea who would be ringing my bell or who even knew I was home. The I realized it was the UPS man and I remembered by wedding shoes were supposed to be delivered! I had totally forgotten.

I am in love with them, which is a good thing because I wore them for a good 8hrs and they look worn so I might have an issue if I was trying to return them. They were pretty comfortable, but I also wasn't on my feet for the whole 8hrs. I did have a small blister the next day, but that was expected.
Need to break them in a little more, but I also don't want to wear my wedding shoes "out".


I am also having such a hard time trying to decide what to do about my invitations! The Etsy shop that I want to get them from will be closed the month of December and I am worried if I want for our Food tasting in Early Nov, that we wont get the invitations back in time to be mailed early Jan.




I've got some serious thinking to do and soon!

Until Next Time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment