Monday, October 19, 2015

Trying to make the house feel like home.



I stopped into a TJ Maxx for the first time ever the other day, and boy was that a mistake! That store is amazing! I went in to look for a piece of wall art for my living room and $100 later I left without one.
I picked up a pair of earrings that screamed wedding to me, but I'll probably never wear them.
I also picked up some Fig Balsamic Vinegar that will be really good on a Caprese Salad. :]

I am a huge candle person. If I don't have a candle burning in at least one room in my house while I am home relaxing for the day, doing chores, or just watching TV I am not a happy person! While this candle smells delightful, I hate the way it burns. One of my biggest pet peeves is when a candle does not burn properly. This is a 3 wick candle and it does not burn all the way to the edges. Although because of this, I do believe that it is giving me a longer burn time. So I am not completely unhappy.


I have also been meaning to pick up some new throw pillows for my couches and found some really nice ones. I feel like my living room is soon going to look too nice for my couches and I will feel compelled to buy new ones!


Until Next Time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment