Thursday, October 8, 2015

Another thing crossed off the list!

Monday night some of my bridesmaids and I went to David's Bridal and I picked the perfect dress for them!

All of the girls really liked it, and we're going to try to find a nice belt so we can add a little glam. 


Apparently Vera Wang takes longer to ship and at least two of my bridesmaids wont be getting their dress in until 18 days before the wedding!

I hope that the dresses fit well and that they only really need to worry about length. I still need to figure out a shoe for everyone. I'm thinking I will just let them pick their own black shoes, since it's a long dress you wont really be able to tell they are wearing different shoes.

I am so happy with this dress, and all my girls looked great in it! We're just waiting on two girls to place their orders and we will be all set.

The guys are also in Vera Wang. All of the grooms men will be in grey, and Michael will be in black. With ties to match the bridesmaids. There is still a possibility that Michael will be in grey as well, but I'd like him to stand out, and he does look good in black! 
Here are two ideas:


I have some time to make a final decision on the guys. They have it so easy!

Until next time! xoxo



**Please note that none of the pictures in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment