Thursday, October 1, 2015

We are officially moved in!

Our living room.


Today is the first day of October, and I'm hoping it is a good start to many things.
Today we are officially finally moved in to our new place. Everything is out of the old apartment, the walk through went well and our keys are returned.

Rent is due to my dad today, so I guess that really makes this whole move official.

All that's left to do is unpack EVERYTHING! There is an entire room filled with boxes right now and I don't even know where to start because of course nothing is organized in there and stuff is just everywhere. Got to get a move on tonight, especially with the kitchen so I can actually use it like it's supposed to be used.

Planning on tacos for dinner tonight. First real meal in the house that wont be out of the freezer or take out box. Just need to remember to take the beef out of the freeze on my lunch break!!

Until next time xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment