Sunday, June 14, 2015

Making my home more homey.

It's been two years since Mike and I got our own place. One of Mikes must haves for an apartment was a balcony. Well that balcony has huge! It's also been empty aside from a pair of shoes and a few ashtrays.

Today I decided to finally purchase some patio furniture. I was originally going to wait and put a small set on our wedding registry, but then we would have to wait until next summer to use it. 

I headed over to target and was a little devastated to see that the color Adirondack chairs that I was planning on gone was gone! Just five days ago there were at least ten grey chairs. 

Today I had the only option of getting blue, and there were only two left! I decided to pick them up, and I'm glad I did. Along side a small table I picked up as well, the color of the chairs seems to give my balcony a little bit of life that was previously not there. 


They are plastic, so they do feel a little flimsy at times is you're rough with them but I am so please how the space came out. 

I plan to buy some hanging plants for above the railings, and hopefully I can get my screen door fixed next weekend. 

I can already tell Mike and I might be out there a lot more often than I originally thought. We had some thunder storms tonight and after the Season five finale of Game of Thrones we went out to sit in the storm and discuss the shock of the episode. Don't worry! I won't spoil for those who haven't watched! 

Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment