Monday, June 8, 2015

BaeTea

I'm not a tea drinker, but I need to do something to help jumpstart my weight loss.
I just ordered BaeTea, 14 day weight loss teatox. It will be arriving on Wednesday thanks to the magical wizards of Amazon Prime. (Best investment ever!)
Just in time to see if I can get any results for my next Wedding Dress shopping appointment and our second engagement photo shoot.


I'm not expecting this to be a miracle weight loss supplement, but I do hope that it helps. According to the internet it's not I diuretic which is always a plus. It's "Specifically Formulated To Enhance Your Weight Loss Program With Traditional Organic Herbs That Aid In Digestion and Eliminate Toxins Released From Fat Cells During Weight Loss. Helps Burn Fat Faster and Increases Your Metabolism Resulting In Natural and Safe Weight Loss."
You're supposed to drink on cup every morning when you wake up or before a work out. The reviews on Amazon say that it has a good taste. Let just hope it does.
I'll weigh and measure myself on day one and I'll give updates on day 7 and 14.


Here's for hoping!




Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment