Friday, June 5, 2015

Can I do this for real?

Two years since my last post, sheesh!
I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things. I needed a little bit of a change in my life and were going to give blogging a shot again. It's probably not going to be the easiest thing to keep up with, especially having a wedding to plan, but maybe I can share that journey here!

If I can blog once a week for now, I'll be happy. Look at me setting goals that I almost always never follow through with!


Going back and reading through my old posts kind of made me laugh. I complain a lot. It's been quite some time and everything I was worried about, becoming a big girl and all it's responsibilities  have come and gone.


The past few weeks have make me really reflect back to around the same time I last blogged. The "on this day" tab of Facebook reminded me that TWO years ago I graduated college and moved out with Mike to our own place together. I honestly can't believe it's been two years already. Life has just blurred by since then, where does the time go? I guess the mundane routine of getting up every morning and going to work 9-5, coming home cooking dinner, relaxing then starting all over the next day.


I can't believe I've been engaged for 8 months already! And as much as the next 9 months (294 days until the wedding!) are going to feel like they will never get here, they will be here before I know it! Then we will be married and before we know it we will have a house, and then a baby. I AM GROWING UP TOO QUICKLY!


Todays a busy day for me! Need to get last minute things done before our engagement photo shoot tomorrow morning!


Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment