Thursday, June 18, 2015

9-5 Drone!

As I'm sitting here, being a horrible employee, sipping my now cold coffee (more like mud, YUCK!) and a half eaten Dannon Oikos in front of me, I realized something.

I MISS THE SUN!!


I never see the Sun anymore, EVER! I'm stuck inside all day, sitting at this computer miserably imputing data. I used to think this was what I wanted. I wanted a stable 9-5 job. I didn't want to have to worry about my schedule changing every week. Not knowing what time I would go into to work or what time I would get out of work. Crossing my fingers that I don't get scheduled for a day that I needed off.
I still don't want that.
I still want this 9-5 job! But my gosh do I miss seeing the Sun! I need Vitamin D in my life! I am so excited that this weekend I will be able to go spend the day at my parents house next to the pool with my family for Fathers day.
Even when I'm home on the weekends I am mostly confined to my apartment. I don't have my own lawn, or yard where I can just go outside and do things. Garden, lay by a pool, have a BBQ with friends and family, and just SOAK UP THE SUN!


I am counting down the days until we start house hunting for real! (Instead of just browsing the interwebz!)


I need to start being a little more proactive with my weekends!


Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment