Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesdays are going to SUCK!

I am currently in the Cougars Den at school, waiting for my next class to start. I've got a little over two more hours until it starts. I might make a stop to my car for my umbrella, it looks miserable outside. My dad warned me that it was going to pour around 8PM which is when I'll be walking to my car. I should have just grabbed it when I left for class before, but  the weather channel said it wouldn't be a high chance of rain until around 10PM. I'll  have to see how my legs are holding up, I'm not sure I can make the walk to and from my car three times today. It really looks like it's going to rain though, maybe it would be best to go get my umbrella, or I'm going to be soaked for work.

Megan and I have started working out! I could not be more excited, I believe that it's going very well. We started on Monday morning and we have been doing Pop Pilate's, we also went for a run yesterday. Today is our rest day, mostly because I have class from 11AM-7PM then go to work until 3AM. I hope I'm not to tired to get up and work out tomorrow morning! Now I just have to work on drinking A LOT more water and starting to eat better. I had Cheerios's for breakfast and I just had a black bean burger for lunch. I thought it was so tasty! It was basically a patty made of white rice and black beans. I also had a small portion of sweet potatoes fries with it and now I'm a little stuffed. I just hope I'm not going to be starving when I get to work later because I wont be able to eat again until midnight. Maybe if I'm hungry I'll get food if I stop at Dunkin Donuts for some coffee before I go into work.

I have finally finished all five books in the Song of Ice and Fire series, I can NOT wait until book six comes out!! The last five books were amazing and I have high expectations for the next two. I just hope that they come out soon! I have moved on and I bought The fault in our stars this morning, I haven't started reading it yet, but maybe that is what I will do when I get finished with this post. I do have a couple of hours to kill. The next couple of books I plan on reading are all so short (300 pages) compared to the Song of Fire and Ice series (800-1000 pages). I'm going to breeze through them, which I need to try not and do because neither me or Mike can afford to be buying me a new book every couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment