Friday, January 4, 2013

Not my day..

Why do I keep doing this to myself?! I have gotten NOTHING done in the past three days. NOTHING!!!!! Everything that could go wrong today, is going wrong.

Tomorrow is the day that I was supposed to have everything done for, and you know what the only thing I will have accomplished is? Cleaning my room.
I have spent the last couple of days laying around playing Sims and sleeping the whole morning away.
I was going to make my aunt chocolate covered cherries today, but the chocolate store is going out of business and she didn't have any milk chocolate left. I wasn't about to drive to Cranford just to get some. I don't have time for that.
It's already one o'clock, which means I now have three and a half hours before I need to start to get ready for another long night at work. I made decent money last night, I was there from 6PM-2AM though. I really would like to find a 9-5 job where I know I'll have a steady paycheck and not have to work late into the night where I'm also not positive I'll make a lot of money.
Next semester is going to be hard when it comes to working. Mike knows that I need to start working more so that we can afford to move out in the summer, but with night classes is going to put a strain on things. I could work after class, but that means that will be four days in a row that he doesn't see me and it's probably going to add more stress that it would relieve. I can't work mornings at Fox though, it just isn't worth my time to work for 5 hours and make $20, if I'm lucky.
I could try a store in the mall, but that would probably require me to have to work weekends, which is something I really don't want to have to do. The weekends are really the only time me and Mike are going to have together next semester.

Update on my car: It ended up needing a brand new battery, which I don't understand because I JUST got my last one the summer before last. I seriously hate my car sometimes, it sounds like it's falling apart and it probably is. I've already had to fix/replace so many things.

I guess it's time to start cleaning my room. Hopefully it wont take me longer than an hour. It's just my desk and my dresser that I need to clean off. The only problem is that I have no where to put all the stuff, that's why it's there in the first place! I'm also thinking about getting a night stand and lamp, that will give me two more junk draws!

No comments:

Post a Comment