Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Spring 2013!

The spring semester started on Friday, and I have only had one class so far, but my first full week starts today. I don't know how I feel about this being my last semester of school ever. I guess it just hasn't really hit me yet. My classes are going to be hard this semester and I know that I'm going to have to work my ass off if I want to finish with a bang! I think I'm going to aim for straight A's, but like I said, my classes are going to be hard so we'll see what happens.

I spent my entire day yesterday making candles, and I still have so many orders to fulfill. I only made one Ice candle for my boss and he wants four, they just take a lot of time so I can't really do more than one in a day unless i literally spend the entire day making them. I'm going to make one today, and continue on Thursday and Friday. Luckily the other three candles he wants all have the same color in them so today I'm making a triple batch of cream so all I have to do is remelt for the last two candles and they will all be the same color. I think I just used a little too much wax, oh well, I'll just turn it into a candle for myself if I have a lot left over. James (my manger) offered to pay me $10 a candle, which is cool because that's $40 I didn't have, to do something I enjoy doing. well I enjoy it sometimes. Next week I have to make more candles for my aunt, and I made the mistake of showing her a layered candle I made from left over wax from other candles and now she wants one with the same colors but in a jar and not a votive like I made. Darn, not that I think about it, I should have sprayed mold relese in the glass container I have the wax for the other two candles in. Oh well, it's glass, I'll stick it in the freezer and it will come out.

 Five more days until Megan comes home! She needs to come home NOW! I can't work out with out someone else with me or I can't stay motivated. I really need to work out!

I've got four and a half hours until I have to leave for class. I need to finish the candle, I need to do laundry because I need to wear my work clothes to school tomorrow, and I need to clean up my room a little bit as well as read my book. I'm 56% finished, and I need tobe 100% finished before the week is over or I'm going to have no time to read  because I'll have homework to do.


It's 24 degrees outside right now, it's fucking freezing. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment