Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello 2013...

We're already off to a hell of a start!
I know I didn't update on Monday like I said I would, but I spent the whole day cleaning my room. I thought that was more important.

I had planned to go running yesterday, as well as start to eat better. Neither of those things happened. To make it better, I woke up this morning and my car wouldn't start, AGAIN! I'm getting very sick of this car! I have so many things that I would like to do tomorrow and now I have to use my dads monster of a pick up truck in order to get them done.

Today is my lazy day, I slept all morning and played Sims all afternoon. I plan to continue. Maybe I'll go to the store with my parents.

Tomorrow starts a new day and I WILL get things accomplished tomorrow and Friday:

  • Go to the craft store
  • Go to the pet store
  • Go to shoprite
  • Go to the chocolate store
  • Make chocolate covered cherries
  • Clean remainder of my room
  • Get nails done
  • Work and make $$$$ for get my car fixed

For now, I am going to finish playing Sims. 

No comments:

Post a Comment