Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jake is so adorable!

I've been really busy this past week with homeowork and exams, but besides that I've had a pretty uneventful week. I got to see my Nephew Jake last night for the first time in probably three weeks now. He is getting so big! He's now 12 weeks old and such a cutie!
Noms!
Daddy! (my brother)
What a cutie?!

I believe I'm coming down with something, but it could just be my allergies. They get REALLY bad once it gets cold out. I laid in bed miserable for about two hours this morning before I decided I needed to get out of bed and get some errands done.

I ran to Dunkin' Donuts to get my Grandmother a $50 gift card for her birthday, (and a pumkin coffee for me :] ) then shot over to shoprite and picked up a couple different flowers to put toget a boquet for her. I think I did a good job, I hope she likes it!
 
We're taking her out to Olive Garden tonight for dinner, I'm sad we have to go to dinner so early because Mike wont be able to come with us.
 
My candle from last week came out great! I don't like the smell of it after it burns for a couple hours, but here is the final product:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment