Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm the worst.

It's 6:34AM and I just finished vocabulary for my Accounting class. I also have a quiz and should really be studying for it. I should have gotten all this done last night, but no, procrastination ALWAYS gets the better of me. If I can do something else instead of homework or study, be sure I'm doing it.
I try so hard not to keep doing this to my self, I keep telling myself I need to get a head, that I need to do my homework the night BEFORE class, not the morning OF class. Without fail, come the morning of class, I'm sitting at my computer at 6AM doing homework.
I have gotten a little better, and I do get some homework finished well before it's due, but it just sucks! I'm really not sure which is worse, doing HW during the week when I could be relaxing or doing HW at 6AM when I could be sleeping. I do have to admit, the feeling after completeing all my homework early is the best feeling ever. I just wish I could remember that and use it to help motivate me to actually get it finished before the morning of class.
This upcoming weekend is going to be a hard weekend for me for HW. I have so much that I need to get done. The problem is that Mikey's parents are going away and since we have the house to our selves and other things planned for the weekend I'm not going to want to spend any time doing HW!

I should probably get back to studying for my quiz, if I don't fall a sleep first. I have to leave for class in 30 minutes, then have class from 8-3, then work from 5-1. I might die at work tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment