Sunday, November 22, 2015

Product review: Albertini Intl. Devine


This stuff is amazing. I got it back in my August Glambag from Ipsy. It was one of those products that I let sit around for a while before I actually got around to using it. I have very dry skin and I use this in the shower and it really does help to make my skin stay hydrated all day.

There are two ways you can use this, you can apply in the shower and wash off, or you can apply to damp skin and leave on. I have used it both ways and they  work equally well. I mainly focus this product on my elbows and upper arms. Since my wedding is in four months I decided I really need to get a handle on my skin care. I have elephant elbows and this stuff really smooth's out my skin and lasts all day.

I work at a desk all day so a lot of the time my elbows are brushing up against my desk and the skin gets worse, but not when I have used this stuff in the morning!
It has a consistency of a very thick hair conditioner which really seems to lock in the moisture. I am not sure where to find this product in stores so I think I will have to make use of Ipsy's 20% off code (IPSY15) and order this product full-size once I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment