Wednesday, April 6, 2016

From MISS to MRS!

I AM MRS. WALSH!


The past few months since my last post have be crazy busy. The holidays came and went, my bridal shower, finishing touches on all the wedding details and finally the WEDDING AND HONEYMOON!

I don't have many pictures to post since it's only been a week and a half so my photographer hasn't sent my any proofs yet.
First Dance

We went to Sandals in Ocho Rios, Jamaica for our Honeymoon and it was such a good time! Nothing but relaxing poolside with drinks in our hands!
Dinner at Kelly's on the Dock

Sunset during dinner
It sucked come home to 50 degree weather and going back to work!
Now that the wedding is over we have a few things on our to do list, house hunting is our next step! I've been trying to do some research and man oh man is there a lot that goes into, it's going to be a though journey!

Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment