Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween was a bust!

I was so disappointed in Halloween this year! I live in a two family house, and I was expecting a lot of children! When I was living in my old place (it was an apartment complex) I never got a single trick or treater. So, after talking to my downstairs neighbor I was pretty excited. She had mentioned that last year there were so many kids she ran out of candy!
I did my make up to look like a cat and borrowed some ears from my neighbor to complete the look!
My nose was quite itchy with all that eye liner on my face!

Since Halloween was on a Saturday this year I figured kids would start showing up around 2pm. Well my bell did ring at 1:30PM I was excited. Look who it was! The HULK! Aka my nephew :]
Sweetest HULK around!
Unfortunately the bell didn't ring again for 3 hours. I got one group of kids and that was is! Now I have all this candy to myself!

There were fireworks though, and really close to my house.  It was a nice way to end a bummer of a day.
Perfect view from our living room window!

Although it wasn't a total waste of a day and candy! Mike and I had the whole house to ourselves, pulled the couch up close to the TV and played Jurassic World Lego with the bowl of candy at our feet!

How was your Halloween? 

No comments:

Post a Comment