Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Oh how I've missed yoga!

A few years back I started going to a yoga studio. They had a promotion that for your first month you could come an unlimited amount of times for only $50! An AMAZING price, since normally it's $150 for an unlimited month! After my first class I was in love. I tried by best to go twice a week to the Yoga 101 class, I even went on a Sunday morning!


I loved yoga, but I didn't love the price, so I had to stop going to the studio. I had tried a few videos at home, but it just wasn't the same as being in the studio. It's been well over a year since I've been to a class and recently I've been wanting to go back. I just can't swing the that price tag!


Of course I was on Pinterest yesterday looking at yoga related things and came across a YouTube channel that has a #30daysofyoga series! You can find it {here}Yoga with Adriene will probably be my new obsession.


I watched in introduction video to the 30 days of yoga, and since I haven't been on the mat in over a year I decided to try the {yoga for complete beginners} she recommends to get back into the swing of things. Adriene has a way of making you feel like you're actually in a studio, and I was able to get really into it and myself. Completely different that other videos where I just wasn't motivated enough to do the whole practice.


I think I will try a few more of her beginner videos before I jump into the 30 days of yoga series. I will post about my journey once a week after I start!


How many of you are into Yoga? Do you follow any YouTube channels that are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment