Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday Musings


May is a new month and hopefully that means May is a new me.
I am always so hopefully that I can turn my life around, make a better me, be happier and more active. Then two days pass and I've lost all ambition to do so, and I say I'll start tomorrow, or the next day or the next week.
I need to stop starting tomorrow, I need to start now.

This is going to be a busy month,  among all the things I have to do this month I have projects I want to complete and a workout schedule I was to stick to. (Which I am already failing at)

Saturday I spend the morning the the DMV to switch over my name, unfortunately I have to go back because I need power of attorney to change my registration. Another thing to add to the to-do list!

After the DMV I met up with my friend Hannah for cocktails at 11AM. 
Hey, it's five o'clock somewhere right?!

Cute box with a Candle inside.

She's getting married next July and she asked me to be in her bridal party! I am so excited to share her day with her. She was my Maid of Honor in my wedding.
More motivation to get my booty into shape!

I need to start writing out that to-do list or nothing will ever get done this month!

Until next time xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment