Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake

Nothing makes me happier that a successful party.  I love cooking for people, from full out plated dinners to just finger foods. It makes me happy when people enjoy my food.
This past weekend I hosted a party, and I made a numerous amount of food, but this this post I'm going to highlight dessert!
I have apparently been living under a rock, I don't know how I've never managed to have Nutella before. I've known about it for quite a while and how everyone loves it. I've even served it to small children with strawberries, but I've never actually tried it before. Holy cow, I didn't know what i was missing!!


I love chocolate and hazelnut together, and Ferrero Rochers are my favorite so when I came across this cheesecake I knew it was something that I HAD to make.
This Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake was a hit! Everyone loved it and it is so simple to make with just a few ingredients. This is a no bake cheesecake, just whip up the ingredients and chill it in the fridge until you're ready to serve!

Ingredients:

1 1/2 Cups Oreo Crumbs
1/2 Stick Butter, melted
3 8oz Packs of cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 Cups Nutella

Topping:

3/4 Cup Nutella
1/4 Cup chopped hazelnuts
10-12 Ferrero Rochers


Directions:

1. Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter and press into the bottom of a buttered spring form pan. Chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
2. Cream together cream cheese and Nutella with a hand mixer and pour over chilled crust. Return to freezer until firm.
3. Spread remaining Nutella over top of cheese cake, sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and line edges with Ferrero Rochers. Keep chilled until ready to serve.

Adapted from http://www.littlesweetbaker.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment