Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm running out of time...

I wish that there were more hours in the day, I'm sure much like the rest of the world does. Currently it's 10:38PM and I'm laying in my bed, means I'm posting from my phone since I get no wifi in here.
I have a quiz in the morning on seven chapter, seven, are you kidding me?! The final is in two weeks from tomorrow, why must we have a quiz on seven of the nine chapters that are on the final? In any case, I've only read one chapter. I had plans to read all seven tonight, but it took over an hour to get the first chapter read. Needless to say, I do NOT want to be up all night reading.
I am proud of myself that I spend eight hours today doing homework. Straight homework, no procrastination. I admit it shouldn't have taken five hours to come up with a eight minute presentation, but at least it's finished. I'm so drained though, all I want to so tonight is relax, which is why I'm most likely not going to read anymore tonight.
I have a really busy weekend a head of me, I need this time even if it means not getting a B or higher on my quiz. I have to finish my business plan, read a 200 page book and do a 6-8 page book report, I have accounting hw and most likely finance homework, all due on Monday. Not to mention, I have school and work as well.
I should probably get to sleep if I'm going to try and speed read through six chapters in the morning before class

1 comment:

  1. You'll get through this semester one way or another, Cait. <3 You can doooo ittttt!!! Just remember, college isn't the the end of the world! xo

    ReplyDelete