Monday, November 19, 2012

College

The end of the semester is aproaching rather quickly and of course I'm behind of all of my school work. For instance I'm sitting at my kitchen table and class started five minutes ago.I really need to step it up, or I'm probably going to fail the end of the semester. I don't know why I'm slacking so much this semester. I'm usually bad, but never this bad. Atleast I have been getting all my work done, but as Mike told me last night I'm leaving less and less time for myself to get it done.

I'm registered for next semester, College is close to being completed! With being registered, my graduation application submitted and getting emails about senior portraits, shit is getting real.

I'm giving myself the night off, my LAST night off until the end of the semester, I PROMISE! I can't afford to be spending all my free time just being lazy anymore. I have to many projects and exams to be able to do that. I plan on finishing Storm of Swords tonight, I only have 3 chapters left!

I'm going to make Mikey take my kindle after I finish. If I have it in my possestion I'm going to download A Feast for Crows and never get any work finished! I can not get over how GOOD Storm os Swords is! I can't wait to finish it, I need to know what happens! I'll be sad when I am finished with this series.

Since Christmas is a month away, I really need to start thinking about what I am going to get my friends and family for presents. So far, all I know is what I'm getting Mike and what I'm getting my mom. I also am making wine glasses and candles for my aunts. I have to find time for all of this! Not to mention the money, I'm so broke right now. Maybe tonight I will write out a list of who I'm getting what and when I'm going to have time to do it! Organization!

OH, before I forget! I wanted to show you the first snowfall of the season! (November 7th)
8PM, my lens makes it look like the afternoon.
Flood Light shining on the tree.
My dads fountain.
The swing looks pretty.
Finally, yummy cookies while it was snowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment