Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Meatball Parm!

This might not look to appetizing, but I sure did like it. 


I threw together a really quick dinner last night with some ingredients I had that needed to be used up.  

First I heated some frozen meatballs in a sauce pan with a left over jar of pasta sauce and a little red wine, basil, oregano, onion powder and garlic powder. Scooped them into hot dog rolls, topped them with some mozzarella cheese and threw them under the broiler for a few minutes just to melt the cheese. Clearly just a little too long as the hot dog buns started to burn! 

Definitely something I will make a gain in a pinch. Hubby prefers real meatballs and doesn't like the frozen kind, so maybe I'll have to wait until I make some from scratch. We will see. 

Until next time! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment